archives random home
The ugly truth { Wednesday, September 22, 2010 * }

I prefer writing at onsugar instead of blogger.
Ouh no bloggy, its not because i've forgotten about u or anything but seriously ur layout is making me bored to death already and im such a lazy ass when searching for new skin.

Oh well, at least i have you rite?
I could share my thoughts and feelings.
Since i totally effing forgotten either my username or passwords on onsugar, by all means im jotting it all down here.

Im been enjoying myself for the past two days. Well actually it was today and yesterday.
Seriously, money do make things a lot more easier.

But now that im back home, i tried to think back of what i did.
It just leads to two different possibilities that neither one of them make me feel good.

Don't get me wrong i had fun.
Gosh how is wish i could prolong that one day one night and a three quater of the day of ' living my own life ' thingy ebenthough its right at the town of singapore.
I mean its been a while since i enjoyed so much ya know living my own life and such but idk.

Its like im hanging by a loose thread again.
But at the same time i prefer this kind of situation.
It made me feel special but at the same time feel the same as the others.