archives random home
Hey { Sunday, July 25, 2010 * }

Sometimes i wish that im living alone in my own room. Eh wait a min, i am living in my room. I mean . . err .. ugh just forget about it. Pimples keep popping out on my face and i hate it. Ive been pimple free for quite a while ya know and a pimple will only be there when my menses is coming. My menses symtoms. Hey wait, is that the correct way to spell symtoms?

My english had turned crappy. Really.
I can't even talk fluently as before.
Ugh.
Make me even more stress.
I dun whats wrong wit my speech.
I kept stammering or stumbling upon words whenever i speak.
Sigh.
Wishing upon the O level years.
Chim words are nothing to us hahahahaha.
Ugh i guess not. O level years kinda suck in a way.

My eyes are turning red.
Its been turning red quite often now.
The right eye especially.

This is a random post by the way.

It seems like i have a lot in my mind right now.
But when i break it down into like so called bullet points, its just a few.

I laughed today.
I cried too.

Im tired of the misconception of people on me.
Dad actually thought i was . . ugh nvrmind.
Idk if his friends are physo-ing him in anything but its getting on my nerves.
If u're thinking that im like that daughetr of tat friend of yours who is the kind of person who solves her bloody own problems by running away frm home and do nonsensical things,
gees dad, u surely don't know who i am at all.
Gees balls im bloody hell gonna be 19 this year.
Isn't u calling me at 9.41pm is a bit too early?

Sometimes it would be nice to be older.
Roughtly abt 21.
When people starts treating you like an adult.
A real adult.
Not young adult.

Idk whatsup wit u parents lately but . .
Well thank you for everything.
Saying the truth doesn't help either.
What to do.
Nobody will ever believe a liar.

Anyway, isit wrong to have a boyfriend?
Isn't it normal parents?
Im not that type of person who mixed in relationships and studies together.
Gees i may be in ITE, but im not dumb, parents. Dad.
Did it affect my grade last year?
Did it affect my overall grade last year?
Even if i do well, its not really much appreaciated.
I doubt u parents know what course im taking anyway.

Its a long post.
Im just typing what i feel like.

Im used to fake smiles.
It doesn't matter what words are coming frm people, friends, boyfriend or parents.
I still managed to put on a smile somewhere.
Too bad.

Bye.