archives random home
Monday morning { Monday, July 19, 2010 * }

By morning i meant real early for me lah which is abt hmmm . . what the time now? O
Ouh 9.46 am.
Early rise for this bitch haha.
I've cool down.
Not angry anymore.
U decide cos ur the man. I'll follow ur lead.
Self-centred has always been in ur dictionary to decribe me.
I dun mind and i dun really care anymore.
U have ur rights to be angry and mock me for all i care cos u gt mad .
Why? Because i had my attitude on.
Yah, im sorry about that but honestly im not hiding anything u ass.
If u're reading this, hahahaha just read.
Im not making things worst than it already is, im juts stating my facts.
When it comes to my side of the story, u called it defend.
Ouh well.







Monday morning is ruined.
Sadly, i cry when i get mad.
Then it made me just blurt out angry words/sentences/phrases.




But its true that i was a lil bit pissed.


Monday morning still in my bed.
Recieved a msg from my boo.
For u is asking, for me its doubting.
Im a liar.
So it doesn't matter if a liar says the truth.
A liar will always remain a liar.


And for god sake, its monday morning. Rise and shine.

To think we were enjoying ourselves yesterday.