archives random home
Singtel Problem { Saturday, July 3, 2010 * }

Im having catfights with mum again.
Sheesh what bad mood she has nowadays, she don't even talk to me nicely and always have that face when she talks to me.
Talking meaning nagging and nagging and nag.
I raised my voice on her, that preety much what i do everytime cos i can't control my mouth either.
The things i said just spontaneously came out of my mouth which i didn't mean to.
It wasn't deliberate.
Another thing, i have this one freaking problem with Singtel regarding my broken modem.
It has been four months and the problem is anywhere near solved.
Warranty doesn't cover physical damaged than whats the warranty for ?
If terminated, the sum will be $500.
Suspend the line? Good idea but Singtel said ' No, u can't suspend your line. '
* Fuck face*
And he gave me a simple answer, ouh the Singtel guy.
He said ' Why don't u the sim card in the back of the modem for ur phone ?'
Not a solution either.
Dude i have a line with M1 so why should i use this Singtel line for.
My purpose of coming down was to get my modem replaced and its been months still to no avail.
What the fuck does your service do !
Kaninafcukingcibai.
* Fuck face again *
And now mum is nagging me all along.
I tried to explain to her that nothing can be done , she keep on nagging saying im not listening to her.
Mum its not that im not listening to you, its just nothing can be done.
I can't terminate the line for another 1 and half years.
I can't suspend theline either.
So what the fuck should i do ?
Instead of just paying the bill every month.
I know its stupid.
Im gg down again to get this solved.


Ugh. What a day.
Thanks to my best friend for accompanying me for lunch.

Okay thats all.

To my another best friend, Happy Birthday Abit !

Ouh i managed to meet my another best friend.

Total best friends? Just three . Hahahhaaaahah !