archives random home
Hello. { Saturday, July 31, 2010 * }

You know what?
Im so used to typing my fb password that i kept typing it for any other accounts i have.
Whats my password?
Im not telling.

I feel like switching into another main domain for my web diary, but the only thing pulling me against it will be the fact that its so 'sayang' to give up the old posts away. Wait wait, who am i kidding with? Besides the unwillingness to give up that past posts, another thing on my mind will be for what? This blog is mainly written for me, myself and i. Just that its open for the public to read.

My current situation?
Im in my room surrounded by darkness and accompanied by my dear lappy and the sound of my fan. Why didn't it occur to me to switch on the lights? Cos the lights ain't working people.
Don't you dare spook me.
I shall shout "DADDY" as loud as i can.
Actually i'll be shouting "MUMMY!"
Ouh besides that, im totally down with a fever.
My body is hot and cold.
Those ugly annoying symtoms of a fever.
You know what?
Up till now im still wondering if i spelt 'symtom' correctly.
Cos it ain't look correct to me.

Oh well.
I shall go get some sleep.
I just hate that feeling of ya'know when u're down with a fever and ur mouth started to feel a lil, how to say . . uhmmm its just ain't rite. And the fact that whenever you try to swallow down ur saliva, a part of your ear, in my case my left ear kinda hurts. Its not really hurting, it just have tat feeling which im loss for words to describe. Heh.

Oh well again. Goodnight.