archives random home
Maybe it was a mistake. { Thursday, July 29, 2010 * }



Yes maybe it was a mistake.
It hurts ya know.
Making me cry everyday like nobody business.
Isit that enjoyable to see me having a red eye always?
Like seriously?
Sheesh maybe it was a mistake.
I shouldn't have decided upon you.
I shouln't have changed.
I should stick to the ones im used to but oh well since im quite a headstrong person, i should endure.
Dear contact lenses of whatever brand u are, im never ever gonna buy ur brand again.
Bah !
I don't like the sight of unbalance eyes sizes.
One smaller than the other.

Sheesh.

I should stick to my freshkon alluring eyes and stick to brown.
Hmmpt. Pfft.
Ha ha ha to me.
Too much of Edward Cullen is not much of a favor to your life.
Or in my case my dear right eye.
Its always the right. Ugh.

Wait wait wait hold on, why is Edward Cullen being pulled into this situation?
Because u wanna know why?
I thought buying a maroon coloured maxi contact lenses will make me look like one of the cold ones.
Hahahahahahaha.
How vulnerable of me.

Okay bye.


I look good with spectacles to school. =D