archives random home
{ Saturday, July 31, 2010 * }

Lets see whats on the list today . .

Ouh i was in dreamland, heavenly sleeping so soundly until a message popped.
Ouh yeah thats me, i can sleep so soundly but a short message tone still wakes me up.
If only i am that alert in time.

Im not pissed at what happened while exchanging messages.
Maybe i was but i tried to be rational ya'know.
Cos ultimately whatever happens, even if its my faults or not,
it will definitely marked as "Okay Intan, its your fault".
So whatever to whats happening now.
I love my boyfriend.
I just wish that he have a lil more confidence in me when i say that phrase.

* Smiles *

Moving on . . I did another account just now.
An account on Onsugar.
I was just fooling ard but then it got serious and then i decided why am i thinking? Im so used to Blogspot already even though its considered lame now.

Moreover, who reads this boring old blog rite ?

I feel like heading back to bed but its just too hot to sleep.
Oh my gaaddddddd weather.
Can't u just like make a decision to either be hot or cold.
U can't be like Katy Perry's Hot and Cold song ya'know.





Think of all these poor Singaporeans earthlings will ya?
I got a fever thanks to ur indecisive weather control dear weather.
Oh my gaaddd, speaking of Katy Perry, i wanna go to Singfest.
Hahs i wish. Sob sob sob .. .

Okay bye people.