archives random home
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ { Saturday, September 11, 2010 * }

Photobucket


Okay fine fine. Hari Raya isn't always about $$$$ but i can't help it. I mean it will be a matter of a few more years before this capricorn teenager will be reaching her adult years and that means no more receiving but giving those filled green packets. Actually, im pissed cos this group of adults didn't give me those colourful packets. I grumbled when i shake head with them. In my mind lah.

Its always the same questions asked by the makciks especially. Pakciks are a lot more less kepo.

First : Dahkerja? ( Are you working already ? )

Second: Poly eh ? ( Poly eh? )
* No mkck. Im in ITE. Whats wrong? Got a problem with it isit.

Third: Dade boyfriend? ( Do you have a boyfriend? )
* No mkck, i did have one but our relationship didn't last. Wish i could snap that
sentence straight to their face. Do you have to remind me that? F.U.

Fourth: Bile nak kahwin? ( When are you getting married ? )
* Firstly mkck. How can i get married when i dun have a boyfriend in the first place.

Secondly, im only reaching, i repeat REACHING 19. Want me to spell it out for you?

Its N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N .

If i were to get married at this age, u mkcks will start bitching saying im married in a
shotgun marriage rite? Pfft.

Actually these are the main questions asked every year. Thank god its once a year.



The main point is. IM STILL YOUNG TO GET GREEN PACKETS ! Ouh yah. Someone always remind me this. Say alhamdullillah. =)