archives random home
hey im here again. { Monday, September 6, 2010 * }

Hey hello there . Im back here. Not really but i think i'll be shifting back here. Reason being i can't log in to my onsugar. I forgot my username. Or my password. Either one. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Oh well it was an okay experience ya know sharing stuffs on onsugar. I did quite a lot of updates since i've moved there. Since i've forgotten my username, i believe it should be my username, i'll be here. Hey wait. Didn't i just said that just now?

Getting old.

Things to share. Lets see, i totally screwed up my OFA. Microsoft excel 2007. The ever first time in my ITE history that i'll be failing a module. And mind you, its my favourite subject in the past for god sake. Bonkers as it is. Dang it. There goes my grade.

My internet explorer is having problems. Thus making it much more irritating to be surfing websites these past few days, I don't even play that much games anymore on facebook.
In other note, thank god for that i guess? Or else, life will be filledwith Fb games.

Boring much.

Im kinda anticipating for raya to come by this year. In a matter of 3 days left. Wow and this year, besides my menses hols, i didn't do any deliberately break-fasting. Yay me. Clap clap.
Mainly because i have no reason and kakis too. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Last year was fun yet sinful much. So many kakis to break fast with. I guess this year my mind isn't that crazy . Or gees im blabbering nonsense.

Besides that, im glad we're in good terms. =)


Ouh wait. One more thing. I have problems with my right eye. Blurry much. Even with the spec on.

Ouh one more thing. Hehs. I didn't get to watch Camp Rock 2. Aww man. Dang it much.